For any noise issues at the Carnival please call 01276 707100
2017 will see the return of Camberley Carnival as the grand finale of this year’s Camberley International Festival, bringing the town and surrounding areas together for a fantastic community event.
The carnival, which will help to mark 140 years since Camberley got its name, will feature a procession through the town centre before finishing at London Road Recreation Ground where there will be a range of activities available for all the family to enjoy.
The theme is ‘Around the World’ – as it is the finale for the international festival after all. We are looking for schools, community groups, local businesses and organisations to be a part of the procession. You could create a float, play music… However you want to be involved, we want to hear from you!
To be part of the walking procession is free. At this stage we are simply seeking expressions of interest to take part. All we need is your organisation name, contact details and a brief description of what your organisation does. We will then send you a full registration form to complete.
Sponsorship Package for Vehicular Entries
If you are looking to use vehicles as part of the procession to promote your business, there will be a mandatory fee of £100 which will automatically qualify you as a sponsor and include the following benefits;
- Logos on 3 railing banners to be displayed in different venues around the Borough including London Road Recreation Ground
- Logo on posters and flyers for the day
- Company name included in all Surrey Heath Borough Council press releases regarding event (subject to inclusion by the press)
- Company name included in SHBC and Camberley Theatre newsletters
- Company name and logo on Surrey Heath Borough Council web page for the event
- Promotion on all Surrey Heath Borough Council’s social media including Camberley International Festival and Camberley Theatre’s social media
In this inaugural year, vehicles involved in the procession may be up to and inclusive of a mini bus size but no larger.
For further details and to register your interest (places are limited!), please email
email@example.com or telephone 01276 707229